3 oz white wine
2 tablespoons capers
1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley
3 tablespoons butter
Juice the lemon; to the cooking pan add the white wine, lemon juice, capers and parsley. Simmer the sauce over
medium heat until reduced by half. Remove the pan from the heat and swirl in the butter. Place fish on plate and top
with the butter.
To cook the fish:
1. Lightly dredge the fish in flour.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a non-stick pan add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and heat on high u
4. Add the fish skin side down.
5. Saute’ on each side for 4 minutes or until the skin is crispy.
6. Remove from pan and place in a warm over.