Lori’s Special Spinach
recipe courtesy Guy Fieri
Inactive Prep Time:
SERVE THIS WITH CORNBREAD STUFFED
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 8 cups uncut baby spinach, raw
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1/3 cup chicken broth
* 2 teaspoons sea salt
* 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
* 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan
Heat olive oil in medium stock pot, when hot add spinach and chopped garlic. Cook until fully wilted, then add chicken broth and reduce. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with the Parmesan and serve immediately.