Sauteed Zucchini with Garlic and Herbs
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2007
Inactive Prep Time:
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 large or 3 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
* 2 scallions, chopped
* 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
* 2/3 cup vegetable stock
* 2 tablespoons Garlic and Herb Sauce Mix (recommended: Knorr)
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
* Freshly ground black pepper
In a large skillet, heat oil, over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, scallions, and garlic. Saute for 6 to 8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
Slowly pour in vegetable stock. Stir in sauce mix and parsley. Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Printed from FoodNetwork.com on Fri Mar 20 2009
© 2009 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Advertisement will not be printed