Honey-Dijon Fingerling Potatoes
Printer Friendly Version
* 2 lbs MountainKing® Assorted Fingerling Potatoes
* 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
* 1 Tbsp. Koshers salt
* 1 Tbsp. Ground black pepper
* 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
* 1 Tbsp. Honey
* 1 Tbsp. Chives, fresh, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Wash fingerling potatoes in cool water, pat dry, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl toss together olive oil, salt, pepper, mustard and honey. Add fingerlings to mixture and coat each potato well. Transfer fingerlings to a 13 x 9 baking dish.
3. Place in center of oven and bake fingerling potatoes uncovered 25 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
4. Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately.
More Fingerling Potato Recipes