eef Filets in Balsamic Sauce
4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 Tbsp butter
1 yellow onion, medium and sliced thin
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1/2 cup dry white wine
3 fresh rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
1/2 cup Marsala wine
1/2 cup beef broth
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 beef tenderloin filets (6 oz each)
1 dash parsley, finely chopped
Rosemary sprig, for garnish
1. HEAT oil and butter in large saute pan over medium heat. Add sliced onions, salt, and pepper.
2. COOK 10 minutes or until caramelized (softened and golden brown), stirring frequently.
3. ADD wine, broth, vinegar and chopped rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
4. RUB beef filets with oil, then season with salt and pepper. Grill to preferred temperature.
5. PLACE grilled filets on a large platter; top with sauce. Garnish with parsley and rosemary.
your favorite ttalian to go menu your favorite italian to go menu view menu Olive Garden Gift Cards